At Convergent, we understand both the opportunities and challenges faced by retirement industry professionals and financial organizations. Our products and services, therefore, are laser-focused on helping you and your organization accomplish two fundamental business objectives:
- Maximizing your firm's efficient and profitable acquisition, servicing and retention of retirement clients, and
- Minimizing your firm's compliance exposure.
To meet the diverse needs of our client base, Convergent offers both turnkey solutions and tailored solutions to help you meet your firm’s compliance and business development objectives.
- IRA and HSA Stuff
In today's challenging, fast-paced work environment, financial professionals are hungrier than ever for resources that are accessible, efficient, and dependable. Convergent's subscription-based, professional web portals contain a veritable cornucopia of best-in-class resources: constantly updated news, courseware, FAQs, compliance tools, source documents, just-in-time performance support resources and comprehensive reference materials—all at the click of a mouse. Click here to learn more about these comprehensive portals for everything IRA and HSA.
- Web-Based Training & Technical Support
- Stand-alone courses or full curriculum, hosted on your servers or ours
- Web-based courses, testing and transcripts
- Continuing education credits
- Searchable online reference manuals
- Searchable FAQ library with direct links to pertinent federal source material
- Just-in-time Knowledge Nuggets videos
- Documents & Forms
- Plan establishment agreements for all IRA types as well as HSAs and Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- Disclosure statements for all IRA types as well as HSAs and Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- Comprehensive library of transactional documents
- Ala carte or bundled options
- Hotline Consulting
- Direct phone access to Convergent's veteran subject matter experts (each with 20+ years direct industry experience)
- Access for a limited number of supervisors/managers, or access for an entire call center or distribution network
- On-Site Training
- On-site training in the format you choose (seminar, workshop, roundtable, etc.), from basic to advanced
- You pick the time, location and subject matter
- Live Webinars
- Open enrollment webcasts available for industry-wide participation
- Individually schedule webcasts for your organization's chosen audience (employees, clients, distribution networks, etc.)
- Training Materials
- Copyright licensing for complete turnkey training programs
- Turnkey training materials typically include PowerPoint™ presentation, scripted Instructor's Guide and corresponding participant Learning Journal
- May be branded with your organization's logo, color scheme, etc.
- Strategic Consulting
- Bring the Convergent team's expansive industry experience to bear on your initiative
- Whether launching a new product, entering a new market, or simply taking an existing offering to the next level, Convergent's real-world expertise can help you turn concept into reality
- If we don't have the expertise you need, chances are pretty good we know someone who does
- Project Support
- Have the vision, but lack the critical resources to bring the vision to reality?
- We can help. That's what we do.
- Surgical Outsourcing
- Have the resources, but lack the bandwidth?
- We can help. From short, one-week projects to long-term, ongoing arrangements
- Business Development Training/Support
- Tailored value-add programs for product providers
- Customized online planning tools
- Thought leadership consultation
- Train-the-trainer programs for retirement wholesalers
- Fully scripted advisor workshops
- Hotline access to subject matter experts (25+ years average industry experience)
- Compliance Audits
- In-depth assessment of forms/documents, policies, procedures, and more
- Realistic assessment of key compliance risks
- Best-practice recommendations for risk remediation
- Implementation and ongoing compliance monitoring support
- Ongoing Retainers
- You define the challenge, we suggest options
- Flexible scope—day-to-day support to annual reviews
- Our subject matter experts (SMEs), your trainers
- From basic "brush up" to in-depth knowledge transfer
- Full-spectrum support (scripting, visual aids, participant Learning Journals, proficiency testing, etc.)
- Value-Add Programs
- Stand out from the crowd with truly differentiated value-add offerings
- From scripted, stand-alone presentations to comprehensive, fully-integrated campaigns
- Differentiation through thought leadership
- Innovative, thought-provoking whitepapers on emerging industry challenges and opportunities
- [Your Unique Need Here]
- Looking for outside expertise, but not sure where to turn? Give us a call. Even if we can't help you directly, chances are we can put you in touch with someone who can.